Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Arabian Sinbad for adults too?
- Why should I buy the Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" Package?
- What is included in the package?
- What is new in the second edition?
- Which age group is the package designed for?
- What is the best way for me and my kids to use the package?
- Can I show dual subtitles?
- Do you offer a 30 days money back guarantee?
- Is Traditional Arabic used in the product?
- Is the Arabian "Arabic Language Treasure" Package considered as a full academic Arabic language course?
- Is the Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" ideal for classroom use?
- We are a school and would like to receive special training and special pricing, is that possible?
- I have a question about the billing and payments
- I have a question about shipping and returns
- I have a faulty DVD, do I get a replacement?
- I can't find an answer for my question, what should I do?
Is Arabian Sinbad for adults too?
- Yes of course. 40% of our clients are adults. Some schools are using the product as a teaching aid for their high school classes.
Why should I buy the Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" Package?
- Our team of animators, storytellers, Arabic language teaching experts and new media creative game developers have worked hard to bring you this amazing high quality Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" package. It is the most effective Arabic Language teaching tool that utilizes immersive and engaging language learning techniques via cartoon animation, clear pronunciation, repetition, music and song. It offers parents, children and teachers a one-of-a-kind Arabic language learning tool! Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" was not developed to be a typical academic Arabic language course. It was designed as an indispensable learning helper to supplement daily classroom instructions in an entertaining interactive style. Our eighteen 15-18 minutes colorfully animated episodes are the core of the Arabian Sinbad package, they present a wide-range of Arabic vocabulary spoken in the correct proper Arabic accent. The 10 DVDs, 4 supplemental books, PC game, stickers and flash cards, theatre game, internet browser add-on's, iPhone games and Facebook contest, were all developed in collaboration with top native and non-native Arabic speaking educators and are modeled after proven successful language learning programs. The Arabian Sinbad 18 cartoon episodes utilize the renowned “Language Immersion & Repetition Method,” which plunges the beginners into the new language as if they were explorers in that country! By totally immersing the students in the Arabic language, they will quickly make direct mental connections between what they see and what they hear without an intermediary, thereby developing an ear for the language unique sounds and rhythms. With Arabian Sinbad, the students will be exposed to more than 500 Arabic words both audibly and visually through the entertaining storyline of our 18 animated episodes while concurrently practicing and reviewing they're newly learned vocabulary in the included activity books and other supplementary learning aids and games. We are confident that you and your family will totally enjoy this product and find it to be an invaluable effective resource as you begin your Arabic language learning adventure!
What is included in the package?
- The package comes in a high quality custom made plastic shell that includes the following:
- 9 DVDs (with two 15-18 minute episodes each)
- A Vocabulary Review DVD
- Instruction Manual with "Teacher's Guide"
- "Play and Think" Activity Book
- "Fun Activities" Sticker Book with Sticker Pages
- Theater Game
- Sing-Along Songs CD
- "Adventure Island" CD-ROM Game
- And a Complementary "Arabian Sinbad Poster"
What is new in the second edition?
- The "Second Edition" has a new and improved website and the whole package has been completely re-authored to address some of the quality issues of the first edition. The overall design, printing and manufacturing quality has been significantly improved. The second edition also has few new features including the Arabian Sinbad theatre game.
Which age group is the package designed for?
- All of our none Arabic speaking users tell us that the material is suitable for all age groups however it has been designed for kids starting at the age of 1 to 12 years old.
Is Traditional Arabic used in the product?
- Yes. We only used traditional Arabic. This is the standard Arabic that is understood in ALL Arabic countries, and used in written Arabic. We use no dialect of any country.
Can I show dual subtitles?
- You can choose to see the English subtitles or the Arabic subtitles, but you cannot show both English and Arabic subtitles at the same time.
Do you offer money back guarantee?
- YES, all of our products come with a 30 days money back guarantee. Please click here for full details.
What are the dimensions of the package?
- Weight: 7lbs 3.2 KG Height: 2.4' 6 cm Length: 20.1' 51 cm Width: 13.4' 34 cm
Is the Arabian "Arabic Language Treasure" Package considered as a full academic Arabic language course?
- Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" is not developed to be a typical academic Arabic language course. It is designed as an indispensable learning helper to supplement daily classroom instructions in an entertaining interactive animated cartoon style. Our 18 animated episodes, 4 supplemental books with stickers and flash cards, internet browser add-on's, iPhone games and Facebook games were all developed in collaboration with top native and non-native Arabic speakers and educators and are modeled after proven successful language learning programs. We are confident that you and your family will totally enjoy this product and find to be an invaluable effective resource as you begin your Arabic language learning adventure!
Is the Arabian Sinbad "Arabic Language Treasure" ideal for classroom use?
- Yes! The Arabian Sinbad package is excellent for classroom use. Teachers can use the package to supplement their teaching or simply as fun additions in the class. Below is a guide of how to collectively use the products to maximize the learning experience. Teachers can incorporate some or all of these suggestions to best accommodate their class period (approx. 30 minutes). Play one episode at the beginning of the period, encouraging students to listen and pay attention since they will be asked about what they watch. Afterwards, play the same episode in MUTE and PAUSE as necessary. You, the teacher, ask the class questions related to what they see, making them active participants in the episodes. Replay episodes or scenes as necessary until the class is comfortable with what is learned. (Older students may catch on quicker.) Teachers may verbally ask or write questions on the board similar to the ones learned in each episode. Alongside the episodes, teachers may make copies of the "Play and Think Activity Book" and distribute them to the class. These exercises can be undertaken individually or together. The exercises were developed to help reinforce the vocabulary learned in the episodes. Be creative and use the "Fun Activities Sticker Book" on an overhead projector for guided learning! The "Illustrated Dictionary" is a perfect reference for the class. It can also be used as a quick lesson or review session. Teachers may introduce the Flashcards to reinforce vocabulary as well. They may challenge the class in games of identification and matching, either in fun competition or as part of an oral quiz. For further activities, teachers may allow students to play with "Arabian Sinbad}s Adventure Island CD-ROM Game." Each game can be played separately to highlight a specific lesson, such as Opposites, Professions, Numbers, and Vocabulary Identification. Teachers will find the Word Bank especially useful in a class setting. Take students for an interactive lesson by having them play the games individually or in groups of 2 or 3. Perfect for the computer lab! Encourage students to play with the Arabian Sinbad theatre game during free time or as a reward! Have fun listening to the Sing-a-long Song CD! Children will recognize words from the episodes and pick up vocabulary simply by listening and singing along to the catchy tunes! Playas kids arrive or leave class or during recess. Also perfect as background music as children work in groups or on individual assignments! Don't forget to encourage kids as they learn I Motivate students with fun stickers included in the Arabic Learning Treasure Chest!
We are a school and would like to receive special training and special pricing, is that possible?
- Yes, it is. We are keen on working with all Arabic language teaching professionals to bring the Arabian Sinbad package to many school systems worldwide.
I have a question about the billing and payments
- Please check our Billing and Payments FAQs
I have a question about shipping and delivery
- Please check our Shipping and Returns FAQs
I have a faulty DVD, do I get a replacement?
- Yes, you can get a free replacement to any faulty DVD, provided that you tell us within three months of your purchase. Please inform us of any faulty DVD using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to one shipment of replacement DVDs. Shipping and handling for subsequent shipements have to be paid.
I can't find an answer for my question, what should I do?
- If you can't find an answer for your question please contact us